From: Mark Stewart <saviour@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] A New Linux Way
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:45:39
1 Hello fellow Linux Users!
2
3 We here at SaviourLinux.com desire to create a united universal way.
4 Please visit the website for more information, but here is the purpose:
7 Saviour Linux is an easy and universal Linux distribution that pays
8 community programmers.
9
10 Saviour Linux is not just another distribution. Saviour Linux will be
11 unified and run by the community. We will bring in a new business that
12 gives out completely free software instead of closed source. All of our
13 profit will come from services and it will pay volunteer programmers.
14 Only a little of the profit will go towards overhead.
17 Saviour Linux is Linux united. Every distribution can still be
18 independent, but we wanted to help the community in a new way.
19
20 Please contact me if you are interested.
21
22 Sincerely,
23 Mark Stewart
27 SaviourLinux.com