From: Martin S <shieldfire@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A New Linux Way
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:42:29
1 2006/1/10, Mark Stewart <saviour@××××××××××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Hello fellow Linux Users!
4 >
5 > We here at SaviourLinux.com desire to create a united universal way.
6 > Please visit the website for more information, but here is the purpose:
9 > Saviour Linux is an easy and universal Linux distribution that pays
10 > community programmers.
11 >
12 > Saviour Linux is not just another distribution. Saviour Linux will be
13 > unified and run by the community. We will bring in a new business that
14 > gives out completely free software instead of closed source. All of our
15 > profit will come from services and it will pay volunteer programmers.
16 > Only a little of the profit will go towards overhead.
17 >
18 > Whenever I read about yet another Linux distribution, my first reaction to
19 it is "Why?"
20 With the gazillion distributions already available I find it hard to come up
21 with a reason to create yet another one.
22
23 Regards,
24
25 Martin S