From: Stratos Psomadakis <el05007@×××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to audacious?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:38:31
1 O/H Denis έγραψε:
2 > On 6/5/07, Hemmann, Volker Armin
3 > <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 >> alsaplayer?
5 >>
6 >> it is small, fast, you can run douzends of instances at the same
7 >> time. Play
8 >> forwards, backwards, at a lot of different speeds - and it has even a
9 >> playlist.
10 >
11 > I did want to try the alsaplayer, but when I try to emerge it, portage
12 > says it's masked:
13 >
14 > [code]
15 > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "alsaplayer" have been masked.
16 > !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
17 > request:
18 > - media-sound/alsaplayer-0.99.77-r1 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
19 > [/code]
20 open up a terminal,become root and write:
21 #echo "media-sound/alsaplayer ~x86">>/etc/portage/package.keywords
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list