From: Denis <denis.che@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to audacious?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:16:51
1 On 6/5/07, Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > alsaplayer?
3 >
4 > it is small, fast, you can run douzends of instances at the same time. Play
5 > forwards, backwards, at a lot of different speeds - and it has even a
6 > playlist.
7
8 I did want to try the alsaplayer, but when I try to emerge it, portage
9 says it's masked:
10
11 [code]
12 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "alsaplayer" have been masked.
13 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
14 - media-sound/alsaplayer-0.99.77-r1 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
15 [/code]
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list