From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Alt+Fn switch console from within X11 session
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:08:41
1 On Wednesday 21 Sep 2016 06:08:38 Kai Krakow wrote:
2
3 > I upgraded xorg to 1.18 and during that process also enabled
4 > USE=wayland. However, I don't run a wayland session (this actually
5 > doesn't seem to work with nvidia). I use sddm as the login manager, and
6 > I'm running latest plasma 5.7. The system is booted with systemd.
7 >
8 > I just came accross the following phenomenon: Hitting Alt+F2 should
9 > bring up krunner but instead now it switches to console 2. This was
10 > previously only possible with Ctrl+Alt+F2.
11
12 I'm on xorg 1.18.4 and plasma-meta 5.7.5 but no wayland, and Alt-F2 works as
13 it should. No systemd here though.
14
15 Sorry I can't help, other than suggesting the keyboard shortcuts control
16 panel, which I'm sure you'll already have checked.
19 Rgds
20 Peter