From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --resume says "invalid resume list".
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:04:26
1 On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:39:42 -0500, Dan Douglas wrote:
2
3 > Is something misconfigured on my end or is this just a long-standing
4 > bug? I at least need a way to either recover the list of packages
5 > manually or force portage to continue on because any failure prevents
6 > updating a system.
7
8 Have you tried the --keep-going option? It causes emerge to automatically
9 continue with what it can after a failed build.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away