From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] macbook pro boot from usb
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:40:34
1 On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Nick Gotsinas <darf@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
2 > I'm going to state the obvious and say did you try to hold ALT during boot?
3 >
4 Yes.
5
6 > I made a systermrescue on USB stick and it works just fine on my MacBook.
7
8 Maybe my systemrescue is old. Will update and try.
11 > I also have Gentoo installed with Bootcamp and had no issues. Just make sure you partition with Guid
12
13 Thanks,
16 Valmor
17 >