From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to save ps file from OpenOffice writer?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:30:08
1 configure a dummy colour printer in cups.
2
3 Despite what I said, I do admin some windows machines that print via an
4 adobe driver to a gentoo print server. Different versions of doze, but
5 the same adobe print driver (all installed from the same installation
6 file) - and one, and only one refuses to print in colour! I'll try and
7 configure a dummy colour printer in that machine and see if it corrects
8 the problem.
9
10 Thanks for starting me thinking again on this one.
13 BillK
14