From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:35:56
1 Am 13.05.2014 14:29, schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
2
3 >> * What is the status now with dracut? The mentioned options ... I
4 >> don't have them in my config (although my setup is now completely
5 >> different from yours ... anyway).
6 >
7 > I emerged it and want to use it to boot with systemd.
8
9 Did you configure dracut as Canek's examples show?
10 Adding in the modules etc ?
11
12 Could you build the initramfs with it, matching your kernel?
13
14 Do you successfully use that initramfs with openrc then?
15
16 >> * grub-2, right?
17 >
18 > Nope, lilo.
19
20 serious? Wow ... I have no experience with that combination ...
21
22 So you have something like:
23
24 append = "quiet init=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd"
25
26 in your lilo.conf and applied it ... ?
27
28 Stefan