From: Raphael MD <raphaxx@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth head phone
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:25:54
1 On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 17 Jul 2017 18:23:02 Raphael MD wrote:
4 > ​>​
5 > > I've used Bluedevil under KDE.
6 > ​>​
7 > >
8 > ​>​
9 > > My headphone is correctly paired, both headphone and PC are connected.
10 > ​>​
11 > >
12 > ​>​
13 > > But I do not have any sound through headphone.
14 > ​>​
15 > >
16 > ​>​
17 > > I've read some Arch forums and they tell about PulseAudio 10 bug, when
18 > ​>​
19 > > Pavucontrol does not detect A2DP sink profile.
20 > ​>​
21 > >
22 > ​>> ​The problem is the solutions proposed does not work.​
23 >
24 > ​>​
25 > I don't have your bt headphone to know what works, but have you tried using
26 > ​>​
27 > bluetoothctl to manage the bt controller on your PC and set up the
28 > connection?
31 I've tried bluetoothctl, and it can connect without problem, but no
32 sound.​