From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth head phone
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:21:40
1 On Monday 17 Jul 2017 18:23:02 Raphael MD wrote:
2 > I've used Bluedevil under KDE.
3 >
4 > My headphone is correctly paired, both headphone and PC are connected.
5 >
6 > But I do not have any sound through headphone.
7 >
8 > I've read some Arch forums and they tell about PulseAudio 10 bug, when
9 > Pavucontrol does not detect A2DP sink profile.
10 >
11 > ​The problem is the solutions proposed does not work.​
12
13 I don't have your bt headphone to know what works, but have you tried using
14 bluetoothctl to manage the bt controller on your PC and set up the connection?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick