From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ati-drivers
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:01:39
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I suspect that ATI has integrated an existing VGA core into a new
5 > chipset.
6
7 yep....
10 > I stick with the radeon driver if I want any real support.
11
12 That driver did not work either....
13
14 It's a waiting game. One day, when googling, I'll find a post about that
15 chipset being covered.....
18 Had a recent similar issue with a sony laptop, for one of the employees.
19 It's an intel 965G. No support (yet) in the i810 driver....
20
21 oh well, they'll work eventually. Neither employee is big on 3D or
22 graphics anyway.....
25 thx,
26
27 James