From: Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mutt emerge USE flags for novice
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 00:28:45
1 When I have a moment I'll send my Gmail enabled muttrc for u to ponder.
2 Imap with Gmail on mutt is seamless ime.
3 On Mar 21, 2015 3:42 PM, "Julian Simioni" <julian@×××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > I don't currently use Mutt with Gmail, but one common suggestion is to
6 > use an external program like offlineimap for handling syncing. I
7 > remember hearing that Mutt's IMAP support is not the best.
8 >
9 > The guide I followed to get set up initially is Steve Losh's The Homely
10 > Mutt, it's really quite good.
11 >
12 > http://stevelosh.com/blog/2012/10/the-homely-mutt/
13 >
14 > Julian
15 >
16 > On 03/21, German wrote:
17 > > I am about to emerge Mutt and wanted to ask community what are the
18 > optimal USE flags for novice. I am going to use it with gmail. I am about
19 > to emerge it with the following USE flags: berkdb, crypt, gdbm, nls, ssl,
20 > gpg, imap, mbox, pop, sasl, sidebar, smtp. If anyone feel I should add or
21 > remove something from USE, feel free to tell me. Thanks!
22 > >
23 > > --
24 > > German <gentgerman@×××××.com>