From: Julian Simioni <julian@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mutt emerge USE flags for novice
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:38:05
1 Interesting. When I used IMAP in Mutt, rather than offlineimap, I was
2 really frustrated by the constant lag within Mutt from syncing with the
3 server. Offlineimap isn't the fastest ever at syncing either, but at
4 least it happens all in one go, and then the full contents of all the
5 emails I care about are on my local machine. I'd love to see your config
6 to see if I can improve things.
7
8 Julian
9
10 On 03/21, Lee wrote:
11 > When I have a moment I'll send my Gmail enabled muttrc for u to ponder.
12 > Imap with Gmail on mutt is seamless ime.
13 >