From: krgn <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 10 finger typing trainer in portage?
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 20:22:04
1 Tero Grundström wrote:
2 > On Sat, 1 Jul 2006, krgn wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hello,
5 >>
6 >> I am looking for a programm that I can practice 10 finger typing for
7 >> gentoo/linux. Does anyone have a recommendation, or is there even one
8 >> in portage? Does it make sense what I would like to say?
9 >
10 > I know only one - gtypist. It's a console program. I've had it
11 > installed for a long time but never actually used it since I already
12 > can type pretty well. I should practice more to reduce errors though ;)
13 >
14 > Oh wait.. I just checked out the gtypist homepage and found there a
15 > long list of free typing tutors: http://www.gnu.org/software/gtypist/
16 > Don't know how many of these are in portage though.
17 >
18 > HTH
19 > --
20 > T.G.
21
22 great! that's what I was looking for, ktouch is probably cool but needs
23 kdelibs, which take too long too compile :)
24
25 Karsten
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list