From: "Tero Grundström" <tero@××××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 10 finger typing trainer in portage?
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:10:26
1 On Sat, 1 Jul 2006, krgn wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I am looking for a programm that I can practice 10 finger typing for
6 > gentoo/linux. Does anyone have a recommendation, or is there even one in
7 > portage? Does it make sense what I would like to say?
8
9 I know only one - gtypist. It's a console program. I've had it installed
10 for a long time but never actually used it since I already can type pretty
11 well. I should practice more to reduce errors though ;)
12
13 Oh wait.. I just checked out the gtypist homepage and found there a long
14 list of free typing tutors: http://www.gnu.org/software/gtypist/
15 Don't know how many of these are in portage though.
16
17 HTH
18 --
19 T.G.