From: Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:10:36
1 On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:00:39 +0200
2 Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (Joerg Schilling) wrote:
3
4 > "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > Daniel Iliev ha scritto:
7 > > > How about if you remake your site and explain everything there.
8 > > > What happened (chronologically and in detail) and provide
9 > > > evidence. Remake it to be clear with simple sentences and easy
10 > > > for finding the information. Then provide means (as web forum,
11 > > > mailing list etc) for the visitors to post their comments and
12 > > > questions. After all that is ready it would absolutely acceptable
13 > > > to participate in this and every other public list as a normal
14 > > > member and put links to your site in your signature.
15 > > >
16 > > > How about that?
17 > >
18 > > I want that too. I back the proposal of Iliev. Joerg, why don't you
19 > > do that so that you can settle all this in the most informative way
20 > > possible?
21 >
22 > I pointed you to the FAQ and I asked you to tell me what questions
23 > remain unanswered.
26 Sorry, never saw the message in which you ask what more info to
27 publish. Perhaps I didn't receive it.
30 > I am sorry but I can only extend information if people tell me which
31 > information they like to see.
34 Actually you can figure out which are the most FAQ from this thread, but
35 let me help you for the start. Please, publish detailed information
36 for the following events in chronological order:
37
38 - When the first contact with the attackers took place and what was
39 the reason for that contact
40
41 - When the first attack took place and what (you suppose if you don't
42 know for sure) was the reason for the attack. Describe the attack
43 itself - what were the actions of those who attacked you
44
45 - When other attacks (if any) took place. Describe them.
46
47 - When you changed the license. For what reason. Explain, please, why
48 there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL (for me personally it is the
49 most interesting part)
50
51 - When the fork was launched
52
53 - The exact statement of the lawyers you consulted
54
55 - Any evidence (e-mails, posts to web forums, blogs,
56 publications, etc) or reference to that evidence that you can
57 provide
60 That's what I could think off for the moment, but I'm sure others
61 will fill in the gaps I've left.
65 Best regards,
66 Daniel
67 --