From: du yang <duyang.seu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Screen blank on Nvidia GT 610M graphic card
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 00:59:57
1 On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Salvatore Borgia <salvo2789@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > Hi, have the video card the optimus technology? In this case the "error"
4 > that you get is correct, because the video card is not directly connected
5 > to the monitor, so you have to configure the intel video card too.
9 Yes, the card has optimus technology, could you give a detail action what I
10 should do?
11
12 I tried to compile driver the intel video card (i915), but that let my
13 screen blank during boot phase(after udev started). my screen gone back
14 after turned off the driver (i915).
19 Dreaming my dream!