From: Salvatore Borgia <salvo2789@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Screen blank on Nvidia GT 610M graphic card
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 01:20:02
1 this <http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/X.Org/nVidia_Optimus> is the old way
2 to do the trick, instead this <http://bumblebee-project.org/> is an
3 interesting recent project but I haven't tried it yet.
4
5 2012/5/24 du yang <duyang.seu@×××××.com>
9 > On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Salvatore Borgia <salvo2789@×××××.com>wrote:
10 >
11 >> Hi, have the video card the optimus technology? In this case the "error"
12 >> that you get is correct, because the video card is not directly connected
13 >> to the monitor, so you have to configure the intel video card too.
17 > Yes, the card has optimus technology, could you give a detail action what
18 > I should do?
19 >
20 > I tried to compile driver the intel video card (i915), but that let my
21 > screen blank during boot phase(after udev started). my screen gone back
22 > after turned off the driver (i915).
26 > --
27 > Dreaming my dream!