From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] "X11 forwarding" so to say ... but for audio
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 05:17:09
1 Hi,
2
3 I am experimenting with microcrontrollers, dev-boards
4 and other stuff a lot.
5 Nowaday these "post stamps" are quite capable and often
6 run linux of some kind.
7
8 The beaglebone and the Orange PI PC are of those, even
9 running an X11 server.
10
11 X11 forwarding is quite handy in this cases...but I miss the
12 audio.
13
14 I am already tangled up in cables ... and dont want to add
15 just another cable to route the audio signal to my PC.
16
17 Is there any other way to get the audio from the (in this case)
18 Orange PI PC board to my PC in a way, that dont need cables
19 and is easily reconfigurable, if I will change the board
20 to something different?
21
22 Thanks a lot in advance for any help!
23
24 Best regards
25 Meino
26