From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is my hard drive sick?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:50:53
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:48:36 -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >> I found a drive to replace this one. I'll get it installed in a month
6 >> or so. I'll put useless stuff on this old one.
9 > Like Vista? ;-)
14 NO !!!!! There is no windoze allowed in this house. I have never
15 bought M$ stuff and windoze is still not good enough to go on a failing
16 drive, tho it would be fitting since windoze is crap and the drive may
17 be turning into crap. LOL
18
19 What does Vista look like anyway? I don't think I have ever even seen
20 it. I have heard it sucks with older hardware tho. One friend of mine
21 switched back to XP. No internet and no printer.
22
23 Hmmmm, if I put winders on it, would it make the drive fail faster? LOL
24
25 Dale
26
28
29 Note: This entire email is not to be taken seriously here. I took it
30 as a joke and just had to add to it. LOL I don't have windoze tho.