From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Website disabling right click
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:33:44
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:27 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi folks,
5 >>
6 >> I have this website that I purchase products off of and this is getting
7 >> on my nerves. I'm accustomed to right clicking and opening in new tabs
8 >> and such, especially when searching for products. Is their some way I
9 >> can disable them blocking right click? Each time I right click
10 >> something, it gives me a pop up thing.
11 >>
12 >> I'm not trying to "steal" some pics from them or anything, I just want
13 >> to be able to surf the way I am accustomed to. If you would like to see
14 >> the site, here is a link. http://www.etoolnet.com/ It's not porn or
15 >> anything. It's just for air conditioning supplies.
16 >>
17 >> I'm open to maybe some extension thing like adblock, which is also
18 >> installed. I'm not much on editing source code tho. ;-)
21 > It doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Maybe someone got in touch
22 > with them and convinced them to change it?
27 I did write them about this so maybe they do listen. o_O It does work
28 for me too now and I haven't changed anything here. No pop up either.
29
30 Thanks. This is cool.
31
32 Dale