From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Website disabling right click
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:24:17
1 On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:27 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I have this website that I purchase products off of and this is getting
5 > on my nerves. I'm accustomed to right clicking and opening in new tabs
6 > and such, especially when searching for products. Is their some way I
7 > can disable them blocking right click? Each time I right click
8 > something, it gives me a pop up thing.
9 >
10 > I'm not trying to "steal" some pics from them or anything, I just want
11 > to be able to surf the way I am accustomed to. If you would like to see
12 > the site, here is a link. http://www.etoolnet.com/ It's not porn or
13 > anything. It's just for air conditioning supplies.
14 >
15 > I'm open to maybe some extension thing like adblock, which is also
16 > installed. I'm not much on editing source code tho. ;-)
17
18 It doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Maybe someone got in touch
19 with them and convinced them to change it?