From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Website disabling right click
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:27:18
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I have this website that I purchase products off of and this is getting
4 on my nerves. I'm accustomed to right clicking and opening in new tabs
5 and such, especially when searching for products. Is their some way I
6 can disable them blocking right click? Each time I right click
7 something, it gives me a pop up thing.
8
9 I'm not trying to "steal" some pics from them or anything, I just want
10 to be able to surf the way I am accustomed to. If you would like to see
11 the site, here is a link. http://www.etoolnet.com/ It's not porn or
12 anything. It's just for air conditioning supplies.
13
14 I'm open to maybe some extension thing like adblock, which is also
15 installed. I'm not much on editing source code tho. ;-)
16
17 Thanks.
18
19 Dale