From: Boris Fersing <kernelsensei@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Website disabling right click
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:36:18
1 On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 10:27, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3
4 Hi,
8 > I have this website that I purchase products off of and this is getting
9 > on my nerves.  I'm accustomed to right clicking and opening in new tabs
10 > and such, especially when searching for products.  Is their some way I
11 > can disable them blocking right click?  Each time I right click
12 > something, it gives me a pop up thing.
13
14 Right click works for me... The right click protection thing is
15 javascript. If you block JS (with noscript for example) the right
16 click will work..
17
18 regards,
19
20 Boris
21 >
22 > I'm not trying to "steal" some pics from them or anything, I just want
23 > to be able to surf the way I am accustomed to.  If you would like to see
24 > the site, here is a link.  http://www.etoolnet.com/  It's not porn or
25 > anything.  It's just for air conditioning supplies.
26 >
27 > I'm open to maybe some extension thing like adblock, which is also
28 > installed.  I'm not much on editing source code tho. ;-)
29 >
30 > Thanks.
31 >
32 > Dale