From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Website disabling right click
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:18:26
1 Hi!
2
3 Am Wed, 05 Aug 2009 03:27:11 -0500
4 schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
5
6 > Hi folks,
7 >
8 > I have this website that I purchase products off of and this is
9 > getting on my nerves. I'm accustomed to right clicking and opening
10 > in new tabs and such, especially when searching for products. Is
11 > their some way I can disable them blocking right click? Each time I
12 > right click something, it gives me a pop up thing.
13
14 It's Javascript. Go to "Preferences -> Content -> Enable JavaScript"
15 and uncheck "Disable or replace context menus". You will still get the
16 popup, but the context menu will not be suppressed.
19 Cheers,
20 Renat
23 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
24 durch die sie entstanden sind.
25 (Einstein)