From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] svn repo and apache - something went wrong
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:15:11
1 On 12/26/11 09:56, András Csányi wrote:
2 >
3 > I was able to reach my repository through apache. The whole system was
4 > based on this [1] tutorial. I've double checked everything but the
5 > issue is the same. I've checked the emerge logs and in the last 2
6 > weeks there wasn't any apache and subversion rebuild.
7
8 I wouldn't necessarily rule out an apache update. In fact, that would be
9 my first guess: you updated apache a month ago and only rebooted or
10 reloaded a few days ago.
11
12 Check your apache config to make sure that some new config file didn't
13 steal this path:
14
15 http://sa-home.dyndns.org:4423/svn/DiLibSwingClient/trunk
16
17 The apache access/error logs also hopefully contain some information
18 about what's happening.
19
20 In the past, the default vhost config file would continually get added
21 by portage and clobber my real default vhost. These days I just leave a
22 comment in there so etc-update warns me.