From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Coming up with a password that is very strong.
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:06:56
1 On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 18:19:26 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I suspect that anyone trying to hack us Linux users, users of this list
4 > especially, would have a rough road ahead of them.  Based on replies
5 > here, some have some pretty good methods of coming up with a password.
6 > Let us hope none of us dies instantly and takes the passwords with us.
7 > o_O  I put mine in a fire safe.  Just in case.
8
9 Does LastPass have an export option? With KeePassXC, I can export all my
10 passwords to a CSV file that I save to a USB stick I keep in my safe.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Downloading - A quick way of catching a virus from anywhere in the world.