From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Blocking sites for some users
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:49:20
1 J. Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:
4 > Dansguardian was originally my first choice, but it's being tree-cleaned
5 > and I prefer not to have to maintain it myself.
6
7 https://github.com/e2guardian/e2guardian
8
9 It should be straightforward to use create an ebuild for E2guardian using
10 DG-2.12.0.3-r2 as a template, if interested in that fork of Dansguardian.
13 > Squidguard looks like a good alternative.
14
15 I'll have to look into squidguard. Do post back if this solution
16 works, googling finds mixed feedback on how well that combination
17 of Squid and squidguard works....
18
19 > Joost
20