From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DSL and AT&T. About time.
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 13:20:35
1 On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 18:45 -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > Anyone here have AT&T DSL? Is there anything special software wise that
5 > I need to get it to work or do I just point to the URL of the modem and
6 > set it up that way?
7 >
8 > As some may know, I have been promised DSL for the past 5 years or so.
9 > It is supposed to be here next week. They put the cards in the DSL box
10 > today. YEPPIE !!!! If I don't get DSL this time, my next post may be
11 > from jail. I'm going to drive my uninsured 3/4 ton pick up right over
12 > their shiney new DSL box. :-@
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
23 My wife and I have had AT&T DSL for a couple of years and we have the
24 our router plugged into the DSL modem and it works just fine. I don't
25 know if it would if you had a PC plugged directly into the modem, but
26 with a router it works fine.