From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox and using kdm
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 03:44:13
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 101027 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> It's sort of hard to check my email with no GUI tho.
5 >>
6 > Have you looked at Mutt ?
10 I'm guessing it is a command line thing. I like a GUI. I could have
11 used Lynx to access my email and not even have fluxbox. ^_^ Gmail has
12 web access so I could do it that way I guess.
13
14 Notice I said it was hard not impossible? I think impossible for me
15 would have been more accurate tho. Lynx is not on my list of things I
16 like and I suspect mutt would be second. lol
17
18 I got KDE, I got Fluxbox. As long as X itself is working, I'm good to
19 go. I hope anyway.
20
21 Dale
22