From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox and using kdm
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:48:21
1 101027 Dale wrote:
2 >> Have you looked at Mutt ?
3 > I'm guessing it is a command line thing. I like a GUI.
4 > I could have used Lynx to access my email and not even have fluxbox.
5
6 Well, everyone's preferences are different. However,
7 Mutt isn't "command-line", rather it's "text-based", ie non-GUI:
8 it has a much simpler appearance than Lynx, is highly configurable
9 & responds to simple keystrokes. It's probably worth a look for you.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca