From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: migrating disks (from mounts to disklabels
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 02:35:14
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I hear Zac is very receptive to patches
8 Not to worry, he'll become jaded, just like the
9 rest of them......us I mean....
10
11 Problem is I have too many "patches" that
12 aren't finished, just laying around.....
13
14 Distributed downloads for large gentoo files?
15
16 What could I possible do that Cohen, did
17 not think of or implement?
18
19 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)
20
21 Maybe if we put a naked picture of some supermodel
22 embedded into the Gentoo logo, the lived (10.1)
23 DVD would be picked up by the torrent gang?
26 cheers!
27 James