From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Two things, AC97 sound and Gnome issues!
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:59:53
1 Hello there,
2
3 my sound seems to work, but not that concesit. like I have skype ring
4 some times and other times it does not, then with my mic it plays
5 through the speakers
6
7 Any ideas to why and who to get it stable?
8
9 when I do a lspci I get this for my sound card:
10 00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc.
11 VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 60)
12
13 Sincerely,
14 Christopher
15