From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KMail-2 duplicates
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:44:54
1 On Monday 06 July 2015 11:01:08 Mick wrote:
2
3 > If you open the akonadi console you should be able to clear the akonadi
4 > cache. This ought to follow with a re-indexing of your messages by
5 > akonadi, hopefully without creating a duplicate of each message in your
6 > Inbox folder.
7
8 The only reference I can find to the cache in akonadi console v 0.99 is a
9 "Cache only retrieval" tick box. I've set off a Synchronise All and I'll see if
10 it does anything useful. Doesn't look like it.
11
12 I'm beginning to suspect a problem with mime types, but I'm largely ignorant
13 in that area so I'd prefer it to be somewhere else :-)
16 Rgds
17 Peter