From: dong l <vabc3h@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:47:20
1 Glad to see so many people talking about Chinese characters here.I
2 wrote those words just because I see the thread starter's name written
3 in Chinese.Thanks to UTF-8 & maybe some i18n fonts in your
4 computer,these characters can be displayed correctly.
5 Ahh,it's interesting that ancestors devloped such two different kinds
6 of language.I do think it's quite different from the "differences"
7 between python&perl...
8
9 恩,语言反正是用来交流的咯,估计老外看看还感觉挺新奇的~~