From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:25:55
1 On Friday 13 May 2011 23:45:52 dong l wrote:
2 > Glad to see so many people talking about Chinese characters here.I
3 > wrote those words just because I see the thread starter's name written
4 > in Chinese.Thanks to UTF-8 & maybe some i18n fonts in your
5 > computer,these characters can be displayed correctly.
6 > Ahh,it's interesting that ancestors devloped such two different kinds
7 > of language.I do think it's quite different from the "differences"
8 > between python&perl...
9 >
10 > 恩,语言反正是用来交流的咯,估计老外看看还感觉挺新奇的~~
11
12 Google translate:
13 "Well, anyway, is used to communicate the language slightly, it is estimated
14 foreigners also feel quite strange to see the ~ ~"
15
16 Ok, this one reads weird, but I think I get the gist of it...
17
18 Without the last 2 "~" characters, it's suddenly: "Well, anyway, is used to
19 communicate the language slightly, it is estimated foreigners see it, I feel
20 quite novel"
21
22 I'd love to know what the real translation should be :)
23
24 I'm glad they do display correctly, as there are more languages and different
25 alphabets then just english with latin alphabet.
28 Joost