From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] get rid of xf86-video-* drivers
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 22:51:13
1 On Thursday 09 October 2008 23:42:00 Mike wrote:
2 > Willie Wong wrote:
3 > > Besides: if one is already using the bandwidth to send mail in HTML,
4 > > why not make it MIME-multipart with a plain text version included too?
5 >
6 > I agree there should be a plain text version included AND the html
7 > should be standards compliant, in a perfect world.
8
9 I'm still looking for a solution to the idiots in the HR department that
10 insist on sending all their touchy-feely-it's-a-wonderful-world motivational
11 mails as a single giant jpeg...
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com