From: Robert Bridge <robert@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] get rid of xf86-video-* drivers
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 23:04:29
1 On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:52:17 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday 09 October 2008 23:42:00 Mike wrote:
5 > > Willie Wong wrote:
6 > > > Besides: if one is already using the bandwidth to send mail in
7 > > > HTML, why not make it MIME-multipart with a plain text version
8 > > > included too?
9 > >
10 > > I agree there should be a plain text version included AND the html
11 > > should be standards compliant, in a perfect world.
12 >
13 > I'm still looking for a solution to the idiots in the HR department
14 > that insist on sending all their touchy-feely-it's-a-wonderful-world
15 > motivational mails as a single giant jpeg...
18 /dev/null not do it?
21 Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
22 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html