From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:34:27
1 Graham Murray wonders:
2
3 > Has the libreoffice ebuild suddenly developed stability problems? Today
4 > is the 4th time in five days that my daily ~x86 emerge uD world has
5 > rebuilt libreoffice. On 1st Sept it was because of a use flag change,
6 > then the next day a new version was put in the tree, then there was an
7 > -r1 release and today there is yet another use flag change.
8
9 Same here on ~amd64. The last change is that cups is mandatory now, so
10 the cups USE flag has been removed. I would have preferred if the ebuild
11 got a -r2 so I could simply mask it, as compiling it again would not
12 change a thing when the cups USE flag was enabled already.
13
14 Wonko