From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:54:53
1 >>>>>> Oh I get it, the computer doesn't want me to see the Obama video. Yes
2 >>>>>> that's funny.
3 >>>>>>
4 >>>>> Oh, what an intelligent machine you've got ;-p
5 >>>>> Did it already point you to Tarpley's biography about Hussein Obama ?
6 >>>>> Or to Obma's connections to Brezinski (the one who wants to get
7 >>>>> China into war against Russia) ?
8 >>>>>
9 >>>> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
10 >>>> election campaign?
11 >>>>
12 >>> IT WAS HUSHED UP BY TEH LIBERAL MEDIA!!!
13 >>>
14 >>> WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!
15 >>>
16 >>
17 >> Can you recommend a non-biased news source online?
18 >>
19 >> - Grant
24 > http://www.foxnews.com/ Fair and Balanced.
25