From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:18:55
1 Grant wrote:
2 >>>>> Oh I get it, the computer doesn't want me to see the Obama video. Yes
3 >>>>> that's funny.
4 >>>>>
5 >>>> Oh, what an intelligent machine you've got ;-p
6 >>>> Did it already point you to Tarpley's biography about Hussein Obama ?
7 >>>> Or to Obma's connections to Brezinski (the one who wants to get
8 >>>> China into war against Russia) ?
9 >>>>
10 >>> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
11 >>> election campaign?
12 >>>
13 >> IT WAS HUSHED UP BY TEH LIBERAL MEDIA!!!
14 >>
15 >> WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!
18 > Can you recommend a non-biased news source online?
19 >
20 > - Grant
25 http://www.foxnews.com/ Fair and Balanced.
26