From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google - can not open any link
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 08:31:22
1 > You are right on; I disable Java in firefox and now can open links in
2 > google search.
3
4 As I said, I have disabled cookies and javascript for goolge.de (using
5 cookiemonster an noscript). But as I sometimes use google maps, I allow
6 javascript on google.com and then use google.com for maps - with cookies
7 disalbed. And here I have the same issue as you have, I cannot open the
8 links, but the strange thing is: it's not all the time, sometimes it
9 works, sometimes it does not.
10
11 Who knows what google guys were doing. Maybe they left a screw driver in
12 there or something :)