From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE weirdness after upgrade past Sunday.
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 16:09:19
1 I'm running Kubuntu but have seen the black screen thing once or twice
2 about a month ago. It hasn't returned for awhile.
3
4 The problem I see about 1 out of every 3 days is ksplashqml crashes when
5 first logging in. It doesn't seem to cause any long=term problems but it's
6 frustrating. That's been going on for about a month, maybe a bit longer but
7 it corresponded to a full upgrade awhile back.
8