From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] zathura scroll bars
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:59:34
1 On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:14:39 +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2
3 > > I have those, and I have installed zathura through emerge with the
4 > > `doc` flag, but it should not be necessary to have it set...
5 >
6 > Ah, OK. I don't have "doc" as global USE, since it usually pulls
7 > useless stuff. This is the first package I found for which it enables
8 > building the man pages.
9
10 File a bug report, this is a misuse of the doc flag, use.desc says this
11
12 doc - Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc)...
13
14 man/info pages should be installed by default.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 She's fine, upstanding, and wonderful laying down.