From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] zathura scroll bars
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 13:14:59
1 On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 12:39 PM <dalmonimo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sat, Apr 09, 2022 at 11:25:42AM +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 > > Scroll bars are AWOL in zathura. I have "set show-scrollbars true" in
5 > > ~/.config/zathura/zathurarc. I also tried "set show-v-scrollbar true"
6 > > and "set show-h-scrollbar true" as per what meager documentation can
7 > > be found out there.
8 > It seems that these options are not supported anymore:
9 > https://git.pwmt.org/pwmt/zathura/-/commit/fb671c26cd01d974594e9b449995636cec80ea53
10 >
11 > > Also, no man pages for zathura nor zathurarc.
12 > I have those, and I have installed zathura through emerge with the `doc` flag,
13 > but it should not be necessary to have it set...
14
15 Ah, OK. I don't have "doc" as global USE, since it usually pulls
16 useless stuff. This is the first package I found for which it enables
17 building the man pages. Solved, now. And the man page for zathurarc
18 solves the problem.
19 >
20 > > In case some other gentooer uses zathura, would you share your current
21 > > experience?
22 > Great experience,
23 same here
24 > only bug I could complain is that when I changed desktops
25 > back and forth, sometimes pdf files locked to a weird zoom, but this has not
26 > happened for a while.
27 same here, again. I never could reproduce it at will
28
29 Many thanks
30 Jorge