From: dalmonimo@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] zathura scroll bars
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 11:39:33
1 On Sat, Apr 09, 2022 at 11:25:42AM +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > Scroll bars are AWOL in zathura. I have "set show-scrollbars true" in
3 > ~/.config/zathura/zathurarc. I also tried "set show-v-scrollbar true"
4 > and "set show-h-scrollbar true" as per what meager documentation can
5 > be found out there.
6 It seems that these options are not supported anymore:
7 https://git.pwmt.org/pwmt/zathura/-/commit/fb671c26cd01d974594e9b449995636cec80ea53
8
9 > Also, no man pages for zathura nor zathurarc.
10 I have those, and I have installed zathura through emerge with the `doc` flag,
11 but it should not be necessary to have it set...
12
13 > In case some other gentooer uses zathura, would you share your current
14 > experience?
15 Great experience, only bug I could complain is that when I changed desktops
16 back and forth, sometimes pdf files locked to a weird zoom, but this has not
17 happened for a while.