From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] get fences failed: -1 and [drm:i915_getparam] *ERROR*
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 23:24:45
1 AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
2 > Using the link you posted I was able to get similar numbers on my
3 > card, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there where it
4 > talks about driconf, and set up your drirc file you should be able to
5 > apply these settings system wide. I am still have some issues with
6 > compiz-fusion running smoothly I currently dont have the cube working
7 > it lags very bad with that. I will do some more research into the
8 > kernel bug and see if upgrading and re-enabling tiling fixes this
9 > issue. Thanks for the link and pointing me in the right direction.
10 >
11 > AJ
14 Indeed I am also using driconf; do get faster FPS
15
16 Still get the fences failed, etc...
19 Valmor