From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] preserved-rebuild acting strangely
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:09:52
1 On Sun, 12 May 2013 02:50:44 -0400, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > Hi. I am using gentoo unstable and after this last update when I tried
4 > to do emerge @preserved-rebuild I get the following:
5
6 I didn't know Gentoo specifically made an unstable version, it's
7 generally rock solid for me.
8
9 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
10 >
11 > Calculating dependencies .... done!
12 >
13 > emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "net-libs/xulrunner:1.9".
14 > (dependency required by "@preserved-rebuild" [argument])
15 >
16 > I have xulrunner 2.0 installed, although it looks like nothing depends
17 > on that package, so I am not sure what is going on. I looked at
18 > /var/lib/portage/preserved-rebuild-registrybut can't find xulrunner
19 > anywhere in that file. How can I proceed?
20
21 emerge -cav xulrunner
25 Neil Bothwick
26