From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what's up with kernelnewbies?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:21:29
1 maxim wexler wrote:
2 > Hello everybody,
3 >
4 > I posted about my kernel panic problem to
5 > kernelnewbies(they seem a competent crew), w/ subject
6 > line: kernel panic fix sought.
7 >
8 > My post was ignored. Three days later somebody posted
9 > to the list under the subject line: KERNEL PANIC FIX
10 > SOUGHT. He(Kumar is a male name isn't it?)started
11 > getting replies right away.
12
13 http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/2005-12/
14
15 I'd say the problem was this. You asked a very specific question and
16 noone knew the answer. Whereas the other dude asked something while not
17 exactly general was much more general than your question and people
18 responded.
19
20 kashani
21 --